Don’t struggle alone; book a call and get professional help from an agent
Writing can be lonely and the process full of doubt. As a writer it’s easy to make the classic mistakes that hold back your writing and prevent you from creating a good book.
We can advise on any part of the process, from first idea to published book. Book a Help me I’m a Writer call and get the advice you need:
- Developing a strong, workable idea
- Planning a clear structure and outline for your book
- Drafting and editing advice
- Advising on the commercially appeal of your book
- Advice on approaching agents and publishers
- Finding the best option for you: Self-publishing OR trade publishing
- Advising on publishing contracts and deals
Advice from industry experts saves time, angst and money. Book an advice call with an agent and we’ll be in touch to confirm your call time.